This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB plugin proposal
- From: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: Scott Moser <ssmoser at us dot ibm dot com>, Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 16:15:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: GDB plugin proposal
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Daniel Berlin wrote:
> > (I'm sure there are lawyers that get good laughs out of
> > discussions like this, similar to me laughing at IP lawyers attempts to
> > understand coding )
> Watch out, some of us soon-to-be IP lawyers are coders as well.
Hmmm, I think in your case we're going to want to see the JPEG of
your license to practice...
Daniel Berlin, Esq - yup, that's going to take some getting used to!