This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Regarding Libc,threaded application on mips-linu
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Bino Mathew <bino dot mathew at wipro dot com>
- Cc: bug-gdb at gnu dot org, bug-glibc at gnu dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 18:49:08 -0400
- Subject: Re: Regarding Libc,threaded application on mips-linu
- References: <3CC53B59.B08FD5C4@wipro.com>
On Tue, Apr 23, 2002 at 04:15:45PM +0530, Bino Mathew wrote:
> Hi All,
> I am using a linux(2.4.16) on mips (bigendian) box for development of
> tool.Recently I downloaded gdb 5.1 source code and was able to
> successfully configure and
> compile for the above mentioned mips box.I am also encountering the same
> problem of debugging the threaded application...
> Starting program: /data/gdb/./SimpleVideolin.out
> [New Thread 1024 (LWP 438)]
> Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
> [Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 438)]
> 0x00000000 in ?? ()
> In one of the mailing list I saw that this due to bug in libc.
> Can you tell me
> 1.Where can find the libc which don't have this bug
In CVS. It has not been released. 2.3 should contain the fixes.
> 2.Is there any patches are associated with gdb for above mentioned
No, none are needed.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer