This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFC] Time for a shared linux-nat.c module?
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:28:07 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Time for a shared linux-nat.c module?
- References: <3CC5C242.D975892F@redhat.com>
On Apr 23, 1:21pm, Michael Snyder wrote:
> I notice that there are now a bunch of <arch>-linux-tdep.c
> modules, and that some of them share a bunch of duplicate code.
> I'm wondering if it isn't time to create a linux-nat.c module,
> shared by all host architectures, into which we can move
> some of this code instead of maintaining separate, duplicate
You meant a shared linux-tdep.c, right? (Not -nat.c) Assuming that this is
the case, I think your idea makes sense.