This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[RFC] Time for a shared linux-nat.c module?
- From: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 13:21:22 -0700
- Subject: [RFC] Time for a shared linux-nat.c module?
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
I notice that there are now a bunch of <arch>-linux-tdep.c
modules, and that some of them share a bunch of duplicate code.
I'm wondering if it isn't time to create a linux-nat.c module,
shared by all host architectures, into which we can move
some of this code instead of maintaining separate, duplicate