This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB plugin proposal
- From: "Eli Zaretskii" <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: dberlin at dberlin dot org
- Cc: ssmoser at us dot ibm dot com, fnasser at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 22:24:18 +0300
- Subject: Re: GDB plugin proposal
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
> Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:28:00 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Daniel Berlin <email@example.com>
> RMS's viewpoint isn't legally relevant. He may be right. He may be wrong.
> He claims he's right, but that doesn't make it so.
> He'd *like* to be right, but that also doesn't make it so.
> Certainly, anything related to law that RMS spouts should be taken with a
> *large* grain of salt.
I think this is terribly unfair, and shouldn't have been sent except
perhaps in private email. If you are going to ruin someone's
reputation in public, at least CC him so he would be able to defend