This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [RFA] Kill SOFUN_ADDRESS_MAYBE_MISSING (was Re: multi-arch TODO)
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Cc: kevinb at redhat dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:51:01 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: Re: [RFA] Kill SOFUN_ADDRESS_MAYBE_MISSING (was Re: multi-arch TODO)
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, David S. Miller wrote:
> I haven't given it a lot of thought recently, but my opinion is that
> the SOFUN_ADDRESS_MAYBE_MISSING code ought to be enabled everywhere.
> The only downside that I can think of is that we lose the ability
> to put a symbol at address 0.
> Sounds find to me, how about this patch?
If this patch removes SOFUN_ADDRESS_MAYBE_MISSING everywhere, please
don't forget to update gdbint.texinfo, which documents it.