This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Caldera/Intel Fortrean 95 support
- From: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: Petr Sorfa <petrs at caldera dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 23 Apr 2002 15:42:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: Caldera/Intel Fortrean 95 support
- References: <1019559013.745.3.camel@steven> <3CC56090.79A6A120@caldera.com>
Op di 23-04-2002, om 15:24 schreef Petr Sorfa:
> Hi Steven,
> Please note that since there is no functional g95 as yet,
I know, I'm one of the g95 developers ;-) I'm trying to figure out what
we need to do to be able to use your work for g95 as well.
> the support is
> primarily aimed at Intel's FORTRAN compiler. However, the work is
> compatible with g77 and provides a more robust expression parser than
> the existing FORTRAN one.
Sounds OK. I'll definitely try it once it's merged.