This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: KFAIL patch updated with KPASS
- From: Fernando Nasser <fnasser at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, rob at welcomehome dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:12:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: KFAIL patch updated with KPASS
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <200204230436.g3N4aQ502434@duracef.shout.net>
Michael Elizabeth Chastain wrote:
> It works for me on 40 different native i686-pc-linux-gnu configurations.
Thank you very much Michael.
I will work on the SGML version of the documentation today and
send it to Rob (the texinfo version is done). As soon as he says
that he is checking it in I will do the same in our copy.
Red Hat Canada Ltd. E-Mail: email@example.com
2323 Yonge Street, Suite #300
Toronto, Ontario M4P 2C9