This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Caldera/Intel Fortrean 95 support
- From: Petr Sorfa <petrs at caldera dot com>
- To: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:24:32 -0400
- Subject: Re: Caldera/Intel Fortrean 95 support
- Organization: Caldera
- References: <1019559013.745.3.camel@steven>
The work is currently in beta phase. We plan to start merging the work
into GDB top of tree source soon and will release a FSF approved patched
(most probably for 5.1.1).
If you (or anybody) wants to receive the weekly rpms of the beta please
Please note that since there is no functional g95 as yet, the support is
primarily aimed at Intel's FORTRAN compiler. However, the work is
compatible with g77 and provides a more robust expression parser than
the existing FORTRAN one.
> In august of last year, Caldera announced that it would implement
> support for Intel Fortran 95 compiler in GDB:
> Does anybody know sonething about the status of this project? Have they
> contributed anything already?
> Please CC answers to me, I'm not on the list.