Re: Caldera/Intel Fortrean 95 support

Hi Steven,

The work is currently in beta phase. We plan to start merging the work
into GDB top of tree source soon and will release a FSF approved patched
(most probably for 5.1.1).

If you (or anybody) wants to receive the weekly rpms of the beta please
ask.

Please note that since there is no functional g95 as yet, the support is
primarily aimed at Intel's FORTRAN compiler. However, the work is
compatible with g77 and provides a more robust expression parser than
the existing FORTRAN one.

Petr