This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: operate-and-get-next is off by one
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Apr 2002 13:30:14 -0600
- Subject: Re: operate-and-get-next is off by one
- References: <20020421010329.A17137@nevyn.them.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Daniel" == Daniel Jacobowitz <email@example.com> writes:
Daniel> It appears to be "operate-and-get-command-after-next" right
Daniel> now. It's skipping every other command...
What system? How are you invoking gdb?
I updated and rebuilt gdb from scratch on x86 Linux (RHL 6.2).
operate-and-get-next seems to work fine in my simple test:
C-n C-n C-n
If you can tell me a simple way to reproduce the problem I will look