This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB 5.2 vs. Ada (and probably other unknown languages)
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>
- Cc: Michael Snyder <msnyder at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 19:50:19 +0200
- Subject: Re: GDB 5.2 vs. Ada (and probably other unknown languages)
- References: <email@example.com> <3CB5FA8E.BBB64F59@redhat.com><3CB60006.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Per Bothner <email@example.com> writes:
> Michael Snyder wrote:
>> That's bad. GDB should not refuse to debug a source file just
>> because it doesn't know the language.
> Could you try this patch:
> * language.c (unk_lang_create_fundamental_type): Remove.
> (unknown_language_defn, auto_language_defn, local_language_defn):
> In place of unk_lang_create_fundamental_type use
Thanks, it seems to work, at least I can set breakpoints now and
access variables (with suitable type casts, of course).