This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Extracting testsuite log
- From: Jason R Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 18:42:14 -0700
- Subject: Extracting testsuite log
- Organization: Wasabi Systems, Inc.
- Reply-to: thorpej at wasabisystems dot com
I'm finally getting back to working on multi-arch'ing the alpha target,
and have some questions about using the testsuite effectively...
I'm getting a bunch of testsuite failures (though, certainly fewer
than before multi-arch'ing), and I'd like to track them down.
However, when I mimmick the test by hand, it seems to return the results
that the testsuite is expecting. For example:
FAIL: gdb.base/callfuncs.exp: bt after continuing from call dummy breakpoint
FAIL: gdb.base/callfuncs.exp: bt after finishing from call dummy breakpoint
When I mimmick that test by-hand, it seems to work fine.
What I'd like to do is see the exact output that expect saw when running
the test. Is there an easy way to do this?
-- Jason R. Thorpe <email@example.com>