This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: cache skip_prologue()?
- From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 10:55:47 -0700
- Subject: Re: cache skip_prologue()?
- References: <3CBDA913.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 17, 12:55pm, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Stumbled across this. Have you considered changing the rs6000 code so
> that the result of skip_prolgue() is cached in a new (allocate on
> demand) field: frame->extra_info->fddata?
> It wouldn't catch all cases but it would catch the ones where there is a
Hmm... that does seem like a good idea. skip_prologue() is called from
quite a few places, isn't it.