This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: does bpstat_print stop printing prematurely?
- From: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- To: Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 11:38:54 +0300 (IDT)
- Subject: Re: does bpstat_print stop printing prematurely?
On Mon, 15 Apr 2002, Doug Evans wrote:
> Now, if the gdb maintainers want to make the bug go away by defining
> it away that's their prerogative. It's a step backwards though.
I didn't say that the problem didn't exist, just that I didn't see it and
couldn't reproduce it with a small test I tried.
Thanks for the example, I will look into it.