This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: DWARF 2 and dynamic arrays ?
- From: Petr Sorfa <petrs at caldera dot com>
- To: Martin Baulig <martin at gnome dot org>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:56:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: DWARF 2 and dynamic arrays ?
- Organization: Caldera
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I've implemented dynamic array handling for DWARF for FORTRAN95, this
supports generic dynamic arrays. I will be putting in the work soon.
Note that this depends on the location expression handler recently
> is anyone currently working on arrays of dynamic size and on
> multi-dimensional arrays ? If not, I may give it a try, but this may
> take some time since I'm a bit busy with university at the moment.
> Martin Baulig