This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: When isn't there a selected frame?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:14:03 -0400
- Subject: Re: When isn't there a selected frame?
- References: <3CBA3543.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:04:51PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> Random bits of GDB contain code snipits like:
> if (selected_frame)
> error ("No selected frame");
> Is there any time when it doesn't make sense to have a selected frame
> (except, say when current_frame() is also NULL)?
Perhaps to handle when the target is not running? I am pretty sure
I've reached a couple of those messages.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer