This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [rfc] frame->frame => frame->addr && frame->base()
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: Kevin Buettner <kevinb at redhat dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:53:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: [rfc] frame->frame => frame->addr && frame->base()
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
Rather than worrying in detail about what should be held in the "frame"
structure, shouldn't we be more concerned with the methods that need to
access the frame? Once we have that, what needs to be stored should