This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:31:37 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> >I was under the impression that all the bug-<tool>@gnu.org lists were
> >mirrored onto the gnu.<tool>.bug usenet groups.
> Ok, and...?
Well, it means that anyone who does post to gdb-bugs at sources ... should
be aware of the implication: while the list itself is spam protected, your
personal email address is not.
> Since the last message to gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com prior
> to this was on March 12, 2001, I don't really see what the issue is.
I hadn't realized it was that dead.
> If you don't want to use the list then don't use it. This is just an
> alternate method for accessing firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ignore it.
Never mind. The issue is more on the gnu.org side than sources.redhat.com