This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:25:31 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- References: <20020409130811.GB2005@redhat.com> <200204091319.OAA01886@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 02:19:06PM +0100, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>>Huh? How will this cause anything to show up in usenet that wouldn't
>>already have been there? The only usenet groups that I'm aware of are
>>the ones at gmane.org.
>>For the record, no one was posting anything to gdb-bugs prior to this.
>I was under the impression that all the bug-<tool>@gnu.org lists were
>mirrored onto the gnu.<tool>.bug usenet groups.
Since the last message to gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com prior
to this was on March 12, 2001, I don't really see what the issue is.
If you don't want to use the list then don't use it. This is just an
alternate method for accessing firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to ignore it.