This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 14:19:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> Huh? How will this cause anything to show up in usenet that wouldn't already
> have been there? The only usenet groups that I'm aware of are the ones at
> For the record, no one was posting anything to gdb-bugs prior to this.
I was under the impression that all the bug-<tool>@gnu.org lists were
mirrored onto the gnu.<tool>.bug usenet groups.