This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 09:08:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayed to "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- References: <3CB2684A.firstname.lastname@example.org> <200204091251.NAA29257@cam-mail2.cambridge.arm.com>
On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 01:51:21PM +0100, Richard Earnshaw wrote:
>But doesn't this mean that everything we now post to gdb-bugs will get
>splatted onto usenet, where all those spam-bots will start garnering email
Huh? How will this cause anything to show up in usenet that wouldn't already
have been there? The only usenet groups that I'm aware of are the ones at
For the record, no one was posting anything to gdb-bugs prior to this.