This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayedto "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 00:04:26 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ADMINISTRIVIA] "gdb-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com" gatewayedto "bug-gdb at gnu dot org"
- References: <20020409023251.GA24862@redhat.com>
In a word. Bliss!
> I've recently gatewayed the apparently defunct gdb-bugs mailing list on
> sourceware to bug-gdb at gnu.
> This means that messages to gdb-bugs will go to bug-gdb and vice versa.
> One notable exception is that most spam sent to bug-gdb won't make it to
> gdb-bugs thanks to the spam blocking software running on
> That's my primary motivation for effecting this gateway. As I was in
> the process of typing this message, sourceware blocked four pieces of
> spam from bug-gdb. So, I guess that part works.
> This has been in operation for a while now so I think it is safe to
> conclude that it is working. Feel free to subscribe by sending email to
> gdb-bugs-subscribe at sources dot redhat dot com