This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: [maint] DanielJ as gdb/gdbserver/ maintainer ...
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, gdb-patches at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 17:21:42 -0400
- Subject: Re: [maint] DanielJ as gdb/gdbserver/ maintainer ...
- References: <3CA11747.email@example.com>
> Daniel, having rewritten much of GDBSERVER, stands as a very obvious (and nominated) candidate for maintaining that part of GDB.
> Assuming no one raises an issue, I'll commit it in a few days.
Done, trunk and branch (yes a little slow on this one).
2002-04-07 Andrew Cagney <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* MAINTAINERS (Misc): List Daniel Jacobowitz as the GDBSERVER
RCS file: /cvs/src/src/gdb/MAINTAINERS,v
retrieving revision 1.163
diff -u -r1.163 MAINTAINERS
--- MAINTAINERS 23 Mar 2002 18:52:46 -0000 1.163
+++ MAINTAINERS 7 Apr 2002 21:20:07 -0000
@@ -324,6 +324,8 @@
+gdb/gdbserver Daniel Jacobowitz email@example.com
Web pages. Jim Kingdon firstname.lastname@example.org ++
(anyone can edit; kingdon is just lead maintainer)