This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: C++ nested classes, namespaces, structs, and compound statements
- From: Daniel Berlin <dan at dberlin dot org>
- To: Gianni Mariani <gianni at mariani dot ws>
- Cc: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, Jim Blandy <jimb at redhat dot com>, <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:56:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: C++ nested classes, namespaces, structs, and compound statements
On Sat, 6 Apr 2002, Gianni Mariani wrote:
> As a complete digression:
> Although this problem might need to be solved in the fashion presented
> here, I can't help but think we're trying to solve the wrong problem.
> Much of what is discussed here is language and compiler specific.
No, it's not.
It's language specific.
It's compiler independent.