This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdbinit and PLL init
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Ilko Iliev <iliev at caretec dot at>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 16:35:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdbinit and PLL init
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> I have custom board with ARM7 CPU with PLL and I use JEENI.
> I want to init the PLL in .gdbinit, but this is complex.
> How can I write the follow sequence in .gdbinit?
> int *pp = 0xFFFF4020;
> int *qq = 0xFFFF4040;
> *pp = 0x1234;
> while( *qq & 0x400 ); // or 200ms pause
> *pp = 0x5678;
> best regards
set $pp = (int*)0xffff4020
set $qq = (int*)0xffff4040
set *$pp = 0x1234
while (*$qq & 0x0400)
set *$pp = 0x5678