This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Alpha completely broken: build_regcache never called
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com, hunt at redhat dot com, cagney at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 04 Apr 2002 00:15:04 -0500
- Subject: Re: Alpha completely broken: build_regcache never called
- References: <20020403180530.A570@nevyn.them.org>
> I believe this patch is responsible:
> 2002-03-20 Martin M. Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * regcache.c (_initialize_regcache): No need to call
> build_regcache() at this time; it gets called whenever
> the gdbarch changes.
> Alpha is completely non-multi-arch. Thus the gdbarch appears to never
> change, and we crash very quickly.
When non-multi-arch, that function should still be called via:
is this not happening?