This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Alpha completely broken: build_regcache never called
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: hunt at redhat dot com, cagney at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 18:05:30 -0500
- Subject: Alpha completely broken: build_regcache never called
I believe this patch is responsible:
2002-03-20 Martin M. Hunt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* regcache.c (_initialize_regcache): No need to call
build_regcache() at this time; it gets called whenever
the gdbarch changes.
Alpha is completely non-multi-arch. Thus the gdbarch appears to never
change, and we crash very quickly.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer