This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: command api question
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: Kris Warkentin <kewarken at qnx dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2002 13:55:25 -0500
- Subject: Re: command api question
- References: <082a01c1da77$5eda6920$b6010c0a@catdog>
On Tue, Apr 02, 2002 at 01:51:16PM -0500, Kris Warkentin wrote:
> There is a static variable 'solib_search_path' in solib.c that I'd like to
> get access to outside of solib.c. I see that it has been added to the
> command list with an 'add_set_cmd()' call. What is the easiest way for me
> to get a reference to this variable so that I can modify it? (we have an
> initialization routine to set a default solib search path). I apologize if
> this is clearly documented somewhere - the functions in command.h are
> probably what I'm looking for but it wasn't immediately obvious which one I
> should use and how.
It's probably easier just to make it into a global, instead of munging
the command lists.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer