This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb/Insight and WinNT problem
- From: "Igor Trevisan" <igor dot trevisan at bluewind dot it>
- To: Keith Seitz <keiths at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 18:10:41 +0100
- Subject: Re: gdb/Insight and WinNT problem
- References: <3C7B6DB2.22238.8A1707@localhost>
First of all thanks in every case for your answer!
I'm using gdb/Insight 5.1 configured as "--host=i686-pc-cygwin"
And... a new question: will I have similar problems
passing to Win2000? If it is known...
On 26 Feb 2002, at 9:00, Keith Seitz wrote:
> [moved to insight mailing list]
> On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Igor Trevisan wrote:
> > I'm using gdb with Insight GUI with cygwin under WInNT 4.0
> > and I'm having some problems.
> > In particular there are some situatuion that make WinNT crash!! This
> > happens if I try to use the option "Target settings..." from the
> > "file" or "Connect to target" from the "run" menu.
> What version of Insight are you using? CVS head? If so, this is a
> known problem. There are several pending patches to fix this, but it's
> slow going...