This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: ARI and DUP filenames
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- To: Eli Zaretskii <eliz at is dot elta dot co dot il>
- Cc: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:45:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: ARI and DUP filenames
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-to: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
> > Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:16:04 +0000
> > From: Richard Earnshaw <email@example.com>
> > I've noticed that the ARI script is whingeing about armnbsd-tdep.c and
> > armnbsd-nat.c having a common 8.3 filename representation. OK, but why
> > doesn't it spot the fact that arm-linux-nat.c and arm-linux-tdep.c also
> > have a common 8.3 format?
> Because the latter two (and quite a few others) are automatically
> renamed when GDB is unpacked on DOS filesystems; see
> gdb/config/djgpp/fnchange.lst. To stop ARI's whining, add suitable
> lines to fnchange.lst.
Ah! Thank-you. Does this script go round fixing up all makefile etc
references as well? Or do I have to add other definitions elsewhere for