This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Switch from gnats to Bugzilla?
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 23:46:52 -0500
- Subject: Re: Switch from gnats to Bugzilla?
- References: <20020210042013.GA4884@redhat.com>
On Sat, Feb 09, 2002 at 11:20:13PM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> It looks like our gcc counterparts are migrating to Bugzilla.
> I was wondering if it would be a good time to switch gdb to Bugzilla,
> IMO, Bugzilla is superior to GNATS. The interface is more intuitive
> and it can even be linked to CVS (I believe).
> There is a long discussion of this subject here:
> I'm willing to do the work if there is agreement that it is a good
FWIW, I agree completely.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer