This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: gdb kills ofstreams
- From: Shane McDaniel <shanem at ll dot mit dot edu>
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Cc: <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:17:44 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
- Subject: Re: gdb kills ofstreams
- Newsgroups: gnu.gdb.bug
On Fri, 8 Feb 2002, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > I have a program that uses ofstreams. My program works fine when ran from
> > the command line, but if I use gdb to run the program my ofstream files
> > aren't created. This is very frustrating and has cost me a couple hours
> > of work.
> > Is there an explanation for this behavior?
> The problem could be anywhere. Can I suggest providing a brief
> descripion of what ofstream is and also mention your host and target.
I am on Solaris 2.8. ofstream is the standard c++ way of writing out to
a file. I am compiling with g++ 2.95.3 and using gdb 5.1.