Re: Gdbserver with powerpc

On Fri, Feb 01, 2002 at 09:37:20AM -0600, William A. Gatliff wrote:
> Sefania:
>

> Peter Barada and I are currently grinding through this--- he for 68k
> and powerpc targets, me for arm-linux.
>
> I have set up a rudimentary page in the Crossgcc Wiki where you can
> follow our progress--- which isn't much yet, we only started
> yesterday!
>
> The crossgcc Wiki is at
> http://www.billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/WebHome
>
> The page I've set up for gdbserver is the BuildGdbServer page, which
> you can get to directly like this:
> http://www.billgatliff.com/twiki/bin/view/Crossgcc/BuildGdbServer

I dug the patches out of my working directory for all of you clammering
for this support.  No promises.  The second one will almost certainly
not apply, but that's just to gdb/config/*; look at the diff and apply
the bits you care about by hand, it's quite obvious.

This should fix all Linux targets that I know of that GDB otherwise
supports.  MIPS, SH, i386, m68k, ARM, PowerPC, ia64 at least.