Re: An install question and a bug

I am using
ftp://speakeasy.rpmfind.net/linux/Mandrake-devel/cooker/SRPMS/gdb-5.1-3mdk.src.rpm

I tried it on two Mandrake 8.1 systems.  both give me the error that
libterminfo is not found.  If I got to Mandrake's side, there is no such
thing as libterminfo for Mandrake.  The PLD Linux distribution, however,
does have a libterminfo package.  I am too scared to install it.  What would
you recommend??

All I do is just type ./configre --with-mmap

No other options.

Salman