Re: Upcoming DWARF 3 and FORTRAN95 patches for 5.1.1 or 5.2?

Hi Daniel,

A comment about the patch you mentioned before:
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gdb-patches/2001-06/msg00441.html

I noticed that you put new entries into struct symbol of type locexpr.
I'm not too sure if that is the correct to place them. In my
understanding these location expressions need only be associated with
the type of a symbol rather than the symbol itself. This will remove
unnecessary replication of data and save the extra few bytes. Or am I
making to many assumptions here?

Petr
Petr Sorfa                  Senior Software Engineer
Caldera
430 Mountain Ave.           http://www.caldera.com
Murray Hill 07974
NJ, USA
Disclaimer: All my comments are my own and nobody else's