Re: [RFC] ptid_get_pid function vs. PIDGET macro

   Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 00:00:55 -0700
   From: Kevin Buettner <kevinb@cygnus.com>

   Mark, did you want to do this?  Or should I whip up a perl script?

I intended to do things by hand, gradually converting the source files
whenever I felt like it.  I did change thread-db.c some time ago and
since I wanted to make some further changes to it, I wondered whether
I should throw away these changes or not.  I'll commit the changes
somewehere in the near future.

Mark