Re: Why is gdbreplay built, but not installed?

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 07, 2001 at 01:43:55PM -0700, Stan Shebs wrote:
> > "H . J . Lu" wrote:
> > >
> > > 1. gdbserver is not built/installed by default.
> >
> > Personally, I think it should be installed by default.  gdbserver
> > would be ideal for debugging X servers and embedded Linux systems.
>
> ... and then maybe people would notice when it breaks...

:-)

The cool thing to do would be to add a giant loop to the GDB
testsuite, where the first time you run with native GDB, and the
second time with gdbserver.  It would be some moderately nasty
DejaGNU hackery, but would pay off the first time you ran it.

Stan