This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: GDB's mascot?
- To: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: GDB's mascot?
- From: Jamie Guinan <guinan at bluebutton dot com>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 14:55:01 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: Gdb List <gdb at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Reply-To: <guinan at bluebutton dot com>
On Thu, 19 Jul 2001, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> > For a fish, the archer fish is known to shoot down bugs from
> > low hanging plants by spitting water at them.
> > http://www.whozoo.org/Intro2000/rickahlg/RA_ARCHERFISH.htm
> Looks like you've picked a winner! Gets my vote.
Cool! Are you taking submissions for art? I'm not much of an artist,
but I have a rough pencil sketch I could scan and post maybe tonight.