This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Insight, default builds, and Red Hat
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Insight, default builds, and Red Hat
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 15:14:19 -0400
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010718105510.A620@nevyn.them.org>
[Sorry, ment to reply to gdb@]
You must have done a ``cvs update -d'' instead of:
cvs -d `cat src/CVS/Root` co gdb
there are a number of querks here related to how the CVS repository was
laid out. Hopefully merging GDB/BINUTILS with GCC will provide an
oportunity to ``fix this''. I know the Insight group are working on
getting Insight working more as a peer.
Regarding GDB starting insight by default, it's a known bug. ``C:\>
insight'' should start insight not ``C:\> gdb''.
Regarding the start up flash page I'll pass that on.