This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Current (non-) state of gdbserver
- To: Quality Quorum <qqi at world dot std dot com>
- Subject: Re: Current (non-) state of gdbserver
- From: jtc at redback dot com (J.T. Conklin)
- Date: 12 Jul 2001 12:21:16 -0700
- Cc: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <Pine.SGI.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: jtc at redback dot com
>>>>> "Quality" == Quality Quorum <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>> * fetch/store memory
>> * fetch/store registers
>> * stop
>> * kill
>> * resume
>> * insert/remove break/watchpoint
Quality> It will be nice to add thread support rightaway.
Indeed. All of these primitives need to be context/process/thread aware.