This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: 5.1 release schedule
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: Re: 5.1 release schedule
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:08:43 -0700
- References: <3B4CC790.email@example.com>
On Wed, Jul 11, 2001 at 05:39:28PM -0400, Andrew Cagney wrote:
> So here is the theory.
It's a good theory! But can we really document away the regression
that gdbserver doesn't build any more? I don't want to push back the
release, but it's a pretty significant problem, and while I hope to
have a fix in the next week or two it's likely to be fairly invasive -
to gdbserver at least.
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer