This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
Re: Current (non-) state of gdbserver
- To: "J.T. Conklin" <jtc at redback dot com>
- Subject: Re: Current (non-) state of gdbserver
- From: Quality Quorum <qqi at world dot std dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 18:06:51 -0400
- cc: Stan Shebs <shebs at apple dot com>, Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>, gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
> * fetch/store memory
> * fetch/store registers
> * stop
> * kill
> * resume
> * insert/remove break/watchpoint
It will be nice to add thread support rightaway.
> J.T. Conklin