This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GDB project.
[maint] Daniel Jacobowitz as GNU/Linux/MIPS maintainer
- To: gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: [maint] Daniel Jacobowitz as GNU/Linux/MIPS maintainer
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:41:36 -0400
- Cc: Daniel jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
I can't see anyone having problems with this.
Daniel, good piece of work.
PS: The mips-linux files scored an average of 1.5 on the ARI scale.
That is probably a new record low score! :-) The main thing is that
there is a dos 8.3 problem.