Re: WDB support for the vxWorks target

>> Some time ago I had announced that I have implemented support for the

>> WDB protocol (vxworks target). As of version 5.3, WindRiver has removed
>> the RDB server (RDB protocol support is built into gdb).

Andrew> Hmm, I'll add this to the list of things to zap for GDB 5.2.

That's not a good enough reason.  Many people still use older versions
of vxWorks.

>> Information and the patch against gdb-5.0 can now be found at
>> http://www.slac.stanford.edu/~strauman/gdb/index.html

Andrew> Would you be in a position to contribute this to the FSF?

Yes, I was meaning to follow up on this.  If we can get the paperwork
done, I'll take the lead on getting this code integrated.

        --jtc

--
J.T. Conklin
RedBack Networks