Re: [HELP] pointers to develop a new simulator for gdb

Hello, Toshihiro.

I have made a simulator using gdb-4.18/sim files a few
months ago. You can use other simulator sources as
templates.

Also you can debug your program using gdb connected to
the simulator.

The main files you should modify is xxxx.igen xxxx.dc
and some header files.

If you are lucky, it just takes a few days to
complete.