ADV: Special International e-Business Offer !

Title: Special International e-Business Offer !
Special International
e-Business Offer !

Join the International Business Community with V-CommeX and Save 50% on a Membership with our Special Offer.

Become a Member and have access to:

Revolutionary Business Searching Tools
Worldwide Daily News
International Business Chat Rooms and Forums
Online Product Catalogs
International Research and Statistics
Online Transactions
International Business Directories
Comprehensive Country Profiles, and much, much more!

V-CommeX gives today's businesses all the resources and connections they need to do business around the world !
Become a Member for 6 months, and weŽll give you the next 6 months FREE, saving you 50%! With this Special Offer, the Membership only costs you about US$6 per month

It only takes 1 minute to fill out the form, so sign up now, and start doing business !
... or we will refund your money ... to test drive the system
Contact Us: customer.service@v-commex.com Note: Offer valid until March 31, 2001