Re: How to set RS232 speed in gdb in WinNT?

On Sat, Apr 01, 2000 at 09:46:40AM +1000, David Williams wrote:
>Use -b command line option to change baud rate
>
>eg.     gdb -b 115200
>to set baud rate 115200 baud.
>Dave.

Note that in some older versions of the Cygwin DLL (possibly in B20.1)
there was an error which caused the 115200 baud rate to be incorrectly
handled.  Everything should work ok if you are using the Cygwin CD or if
you are using a later cygwin snapshot.

cgf