Re: annotate.texi

Jim Kingdon writes:

> > I'm trying to add some indexing whenever I can.  But I suggest that
> > every manual patch be scrutinized for appropriate index entries
>
> Sounds like the voice of someone volunteering to do some scrutinization ;-).

If that's what it takes to make this happen, then yes, I do volunteer.
But I do request that this be declared as an official policy, so that
individual contributors could be requested to add the index entries,
if the manual changes are large.

Adding an index entry to a typical manual patch is really a small
nuisance.  It's only when you need to add them all at once to a large
manual, only then the job becomes too large to bear.