Re: Status of submitted patches? Pascal language addition patch.

    From: Pierre Muller <muller@cerbere.u-strasbg.fr>
    Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 18:02:13 +0100

      I submitted a big patch for adding Pascal Language support in GDB
    already  1999/10/22.

I'm afraid that I don't remember much about the patch; nor do I have a
copy of it stashed away.

Small patches are better than big patches.

The larger the patch the longer it takes to read and evaluate -- and
it is definitely non linear.  Up to a point it seems to be roughly
quadratic -- double the size of the patch and it takes maybe four
times longer to understand it.

Please resubmit the patch (against a recent snapshot) and we'll try to
do better this time around.