Re: On-chip debugger and GDB

I am hoping to use my 68332 and BDM pod with gdb/insight.  AND I just
found this which is patches to gdb-5 to allow the BDM to be used
ftp://skatter.usask.ca/pub/eric/BDM-Linux-gdb/gdb-bdm-20000904.tgz

Now I haven't used it yet, but I know their have been patches for
gdb-3 and gdb-4 to work with the 68K BDM, and now I find the gdb-5 patches.

Also, this link seems to have a lot of info on the subject:
http://cmp.felk.cvut.cz/~pisa/m683xx/bdm_driver.html

Brynn
P.S.  Okay, it isn't quite macraigor compatable, but if you are using a
683xx or a coldfire, BDM pods can be had for as little as $30.

--
Brynn Rogers   brynn@tiny.net
   http://www.visi.com/~brynn    to see my triplets!